14.9.10

Ice cream... or study?

I feel really good about the pacing for the tech assignments-- it's just enough to be challenging but not so much that it's stressful. This week was an anomaly for me in that I usually get my assignments done before the last minute (*cough*), but I was sort of co-opted into babysitting my nephew on Friday and went to the other nephew's birthday party on Saturday, which ate up a lot of my usual study time. However, I did partake in a very scrumptious cherry soda with vanilla ice cream at Swenson's, so maybe it was worth it.

It is a little tough for me so far to make strong connections between the management portion and the tech portion of the class, though the connections are definitely there and I think will be stronger with time.

I'm pretty anxious because I haven't done my SIRLS mid-point portfolio yet, and it's past due. I'm also anxious because it costs a lot of money to go to school, so I should hurry up, but when I graduate, will I get a job? Eeek.

But as far as the class goes, I'm enjoying it and learning from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment